New York Subway uses the official MTA subway map and includes a handy route planner.
With over seven million downloads worldwide this NYC subway map is free to download and will help you navigate around New York using the subway system.
- Uses the official MTA map of the New York subway including Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island.
- The easy-to-use route planner will get you from A to B on the subway and works offline for help when on the go.
- Service Status from MTA shows live information about any delays or changes with alerts sent straight to your phone.*
- Arrival boards for each subway station to check when the next train is due.
- Search for a particular subway station on the map or find the nearest station to your current location with one tap.
- Favorite your routes for quick access when on the move.
- E & E Alerts show any out of service elevators and escalators as well as an estimate for when they will return to service.
- Uber integration allows you to book a taxi within seconds and continue your journey after using the New York Subway.
- Live Twitter updates from the official @NYCTSubway with helpful travel information.
Unlock additional features:
- Did you know that not all of the subway operates 24 hours a day? Get first and last train times for every day of the week.
- Enhance your route planner with tips on the best carriage to board to be nearest the exit or platform when you’re changing service on the subway.
- Remove adverts or buy the Bulk Saver to get all of these additional features for one price.
We make apps for cities worldwide so if you’re also visiting Washington DC, Chicago, Los Angeles or London make sure you check out our other apps for these cities, available to download for free in the App Store.
Plan. Route. Relax.
*Whilst we endeavor that service status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when this isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control. Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MapwayApps or follow us on Twitter @MapwayApps. We would love to hear from you.